04 Aug Why Cabo?
Do you know what Jennifer Anniston, Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez and many other A+ celebs have in common? For the last decade, they have all enjoyed the bautiful beaches in Cabo.
Year after year, thousands of visitors spend quality time with family and friends dipping their feet into the Sea of Cortez and leave with more than just a tanned skin but memories for a lifetime. Here are the top five reasons Cabo is such a popular vacation destination:
- Los Cabos has two different international airports which offer daily flights to major cities in mainland Mexico, United States, Canada and now, to London! Can you imagine it? In a matter of hours, you and your family can be enjoying a sunny weekend by the beach!
- Whether you’re planning a relaxed vacation with your children, a bachelor party or a golfing retreat with your buddies, there’s always something for everyone. Daytime beach clubs with amazing music, beachside activities for the young ones, spa treatments to detox and relax and the most complete and fun nightlife for anyone in between!
- Beach life. Let’s face it. Nothing compares to the soothing sound of crashing waves, or the cool, refreshing breeze caressing your skin. Baja is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez and there are several beaches along the coast that allow you to enjoy the athmosphere.
- Food porn. Yes, you read it right. Food porn. What are you craving for? Fresh ceviche? Spicy chilaquiles? Creamy guacamole? A juicy steak? Street-side tacos? A monstrous burger? Farm-to-table scrambled eggs? Freshly squeezed organic orange juice? Or even vegan nachos? I can go on and on but I’m already drooling imagining these delights… Extra points for picture-perfect food for your social media!
- Safe and secure. Cabo San Lucas, San Jose, Todos Santos, Pescadero and all the other small quaint villages are family friendly, secure and beautiful places for you to create memories with your loved ones.
What are you waiting for? Come and surf the Pacific waves. Get on a boat and let yourself be awed at a playful jumping whale. Enjoy the San Jose Art Walk and have a caramel-covered churro (or two). Leave with a smile so you can always come back. I will be more than happy to help you along the way!
Vacation & Long Term Rentals
Property Management and Real Estate.